Examples of inspection services:
- Equipment inspection and certification of fabricated equipment at workshops : high pressure columns, pressure vessels, reactors, heat exchangers, spheres, mounded storage vessels, floating roof tanks, cone roof tanks, LPG bullets and rotary equipment like pumps and compressors, stacks, flue ducts, drums
- Inspection and certification of engineering items such as valves, forgings, flanges, gaskets, bolts, fasteners, pipes and pipe fittings; electrical, instrumentation items
- Inspection during laying of cross-country pipelines and during erection of plant piping
- Inspection of civil engineering activities during laying of cross country pipelines, foundations & structures of site erected tanks, control room buildings and structural fabrication and erection during plant erection
- Inspection as per International codes such as IS, BS, ASME, TEMA, DIN, JIS, API, NACE, etc.
- ARAMCO approved inspectors for mechanical items
- Inspection and certification of critical equipment for the Department of Explosives and Ministry of Railways for the Government of India
- Inspection at manufacturers – e.g. wrapping and coating of pipes, inspection of tubes, plates at manufacturers
- Inspection at site – e.g. Mounded Vessels, Horton spheres, Storage vessels, in-plant piping, floating roof tanks, fixed roof tanks, structural
Inspection Tiers Offered
Complete Stage-Wise Inspection
As the name says, this is a comprehensive stage-wise inspection of equipment & materials during fabrication or manufacturing process. The activities will typically include a pre-inspection meeting, regular visits & reports, witness and hold-points, and final inspection.
Partial inspection (sampling)
An expert will perform material inspection on a sampling basis as per instructions or purchase order.
Inspection of materials or equipment to verify critical dimensions, workmanship and material/test certifications with an option to include witness of specified tests and a review of reports.