Inspection Case Study: boilers
Client: Japan Gas Corporation, Japan
Project Executed: Turkmenistan, Rio Tuba, G1, Dolphin, BAPCO
Case study : G1 project
- Inspection of three shop assembled natural gas fired boiler packages.
- Inspection of non pressure parts and structurals, and burners.
- All packages stage wise inspected from raw material stage upto boiler hydrotest ,refractory, insulation, casing , final inspection and burners mock assembly.
Case study 1: Turkmenistan
- Inspection of two boiler packages with non pressure parts and structures
- The entire package oscar padilla was dispatched in loose condition for final assembly at site.
Case study 2 : Rio Tuba
- Inspection of a coal boiler package containing enormous amounts of non pressure parts and supporting structurals like ductings, coal bunkers, hoppers, buck stays
- Inspection of all non pressure parts and structurals
- Approximately 300 tons of bolted structure containing beams and column assemblies
- All ducts were mock assembled at vendor shop to ensure proper fitment
- Inspection of electrostatic precipitator, dry ash handling system, air conditioner repair, wet ash handling system, Submerged Ash handling system, Travagat assembly, Drag chain feeders,
- Comprehensive coordination for inspection of all these packages at numerous workshops across India