Examples of inspection services:
- Equipment inspection and certification of fabricated equipment at workshops : high pressure columns, pressure vessels, reactors, heat exchangers, spheres, mounded storage vessels, floating roof tanks, cone roof tanks, LPG bullets and rotary equipment like pumps and compressors, stacks, flue ducts, drums
- Inspection and certification of engineering items such as valves, forgings, flanges, gaskets, bolts, fasteners, pipes and pipe fittings; electrical, instrumentation items
- Inspection during laying of cross-country pipelines and during erection of plant piping
- Inspection of civil engineering activities during laying of cross country pipelines, foundations & structures of site erected tanks, control room buildings and structural fabrication and erection during plant erection
- Inspection as per International codes such as IS, BS, ASME, TEMA, DIN, JIS, API, NACE, etc.
- ARAMCO approved inspectors for mechanical items
- Inspection and certification of critical equipment for the Department of Explosives and Ministry of Railways for the Government of India
- Inspection at manufacturers – e.g. wrapping and coating of pipes on www.bluesprucemaids.com/, inspection of tubes, plates at manufacturers
- Inspection at site – e.g. Mounded Vessels, Horton spheres, Storage vessels, in-plant piping, floating roof tanks, fixed roof tanks, structural
Inspection Tiers Offered
Complete Stage-Wise Inspection
As the name says, this is a comprehensive stage-wise inspection of equipment & materials during fabrication or manufacturing process. The activities will typically include a pre-inspection meeting, regular visits & reports, witness and hold-points, and final inspection.
Partial inspection (sampling)
An expert will perform material inspection on a sampling basis as per instructions or purchase order.
Inspection of materials or equipment to verify critical dimensions, workmanship and material/test certifications with an option to include witness of specified tests and a review of reports.
On-Site QA/QC Services
Baxcounsel’s On-Site Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) services are designed to enable you to achieve your site project quality requirements with the highest possible standards of service and integrity.
In any project with critical deadlines, it is imperative to have the very best on-site QA/QC personnel working on the projects. To avoid & lessen negative impacts of future site disruptions, you must have the very best on-site quality teams during installation and commissioning and to know in what order do you clean your house. Baxcounsel can provide you with necessary experts to cover your entire on-site project needs to help you mitigate project risks and achieve success now and in the future.
Our on-site personnel are highly experienced in all aspects of on-site QA/QC activities during construction, installation and commissioning. They act on behalf of infrastructure owners or EPC contractors to control and supervise workmanship and ensure compliance of equipment and materials with codes and standards.
Co-ordination & Client Reporting
We will work closely to understand your objectives and expectations. A Baxcounsel coordinator will liaise closely with the inspector throughout the process to ensure that inspection schedules are achieved and prompt responses are provided to you.
Precise & transparent reporting is emphasized in order for you to be fully informed of the progress in your equipment inspection. We will present the information in your preferred formats or our standard formats : some examples are pre-inspection meeting reports, field inspection reports, non conformance reports, punch lists or inspection release certificates.
- Providing QA/QC engineers & managers
- Providing construction managers
- Providing technical supervisors
- Providing safety personnel
- Providing data documentation clerks
- Providing personnel to cover all site inspection disciplines such as:
- Mechanical inspectors
(including rotating specialists)
- Civil engineers & inspectors
- API certified pressure vessels,
piping and tank inspectors
- Coating and painting inspectors
- HSE specialists
- Welding inspectors
- Structural engineers & inspectors
- Electrical & Instrumentation specialists
- Saudi ARAMCO approved engineers
- Mechanical inspectors
We inspect to the following global codes, standards and regulations
- ASME Code services
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- British Standard
- Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR)
- Welding Certification Service
- Simple Pressure Vessels (SPV)Directive 2009/105/EC
- Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation, India.